- Faculty with Industry Experience- Courses are taught by HACC instructors with years of specific industry experience in the subjects they teach.
- Convenient and Customizable- HACC will work with you to create a training plan your employees need and that meets their schedule.
- Amazingly Affordable- HACC works with every budget to create training plans for companies of every size.
- Relevant to You- HACC offers up-to-date training to help keep your business and employees on the cutting edge.
Complete this training needs assessment for your organization and we will help you prioritize your training needs. Training Needs Assessment (pdf)
Potential trainings include:
- Fundamentals of Supervision
- Lean Six Sigma
- Root Cause Analysis
- Intro to Business Finance
- Managing Employee Performance
- Team Building
- Effective Delegation
- Difficult Conversations and Conflict Resolution
- Generational Differences
- Netiquette and Managing in Today’s Connected Workforce
- Conducting Effective Meetings
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Effective Onboarding
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Persuasion Tools
- Examining Workplace Dysfunctions
- Abilities Awareness- Find Your Strengths
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Spanish in the Workplace
- Business Writing and Communications
- Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Project
- And more!
Contact us today to discuss your training needs! E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 780-1179
HACC is a WEDnet PA Partner
The Workforce and Economic Development Network of Pennsylvania (WEDnetPA) was created to make companies across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania more competitive locally, nationally, and internationally, by updating and improving the skills of their employees to meet specific company needs.
WEDnetPA is an alliance of educational providers across Pennsylvania- including State System universities, community colleges, and other educational providers- that acts as a delivery mechanism for workforce training grants. Each provider, known as a WEDnetPA partner, servers as a point of contact for businesses accessing these funds.
Qualified in-state businesses and out-of-state companies relocation to the economic friendly business climate of Pennsylvania can access funding for a wide range of training. Learn more here.