- Degrees: MS - Marine Science
- Year Started: 2007
- Title: Assistant Professor
- Professional Experience: Delaware County Institute Science (1st Vice-President) American Fisheries Society Mid-Atlantic Chapter
- Area of expertise: Biology, Environmental Issues
- Notable research and publications: • Fioravanti, G. and J. Valentine, 2007 Role of habitat architecture in regulating communities ofreef fishes in marine reserve areas of the upper Florida Keys (USA). Florida Scientist. • Fioravanti, G. 2003. The role of habitat architecture in regulating communities of reef fishes and spatial subsidies in marine reserves of the Upper Florida Keys. Thesis. 81 pp. • Jones, K., Van der Have, K., Fioravanti G., 1991. Nauset Marsh Monitoring Report. Cape Cod National Seashore. Technical Report. 56 pp.