back to web version
HACC's print sized logo

Contact Cashiering Office

Contact Cashiering Office

Learn more about payment policies and contact information.

Can I get a receipt for my payment?

You will get a receipt of payment when paying in person. You can request a payment receipt if you did not pay in person.

What if my payment is not listed on my student account?

You can dispute your student account. You need to submit the proper documentation:

  • Cash payment —a valid receipt
  • Check payment —a legible copy of the front and back of the canceled check or receipt
  • Credit card payment —valid copy of the credit card statement disclosing payment or receipt

  • HACC reserves the right to determine the validity of documents.

    Can I use a starter check to make a payment?

    Yes. You need to include multiple details on the front of your starter check:

  • your name
  • address
  • phone number
  • driver's license number
  • student ID number

  • Make all checks payable to HACC.

    Where can I make an in-person payment?

    HACC accepts in-person payments only at designated Welcome Center Cashier Offices on campus.

    Where should I mail my payment?

    Harrisburg Area Community College
    PO Box 7480
    Lancaster, PA 17604

    Include a copy of your Student Invoice.

    Who can I contact for more information?

    Welcome Center