Online Learning: High School Dual Enrollment
Apply to HACC at www.hacc.edu/applynow as a high school dual enrollment student.
Upload high school transcripts and SAT/ACT scores (if applicable)
Upon completion of the application, you will receive a letter from your campus admissions counselor welcoming you to HACC. Once you receive it, please review your letter for the following:
- Your HACC ID
- A link to set up your college email account.
- Your program of study and the term in which you are starting.
NOTE: Your application is not complete without the supplemental items.
- Supporting documents may also be submitted to your admission counselor.
HACC campuses have walk-in placement testing available or to complete testing online, please contact your Admissions Counselor.
- For additional information about placement testing, including exemptions, hours, and preparation material, visit www.hacc.edu/placement.
Develop Your Educational Plan
Work with an advisor/counselor to review placement test results and register for classes.
- Dual enrollment students should contact his or her Admissions Counselor for assistance.
Attend New Student Orientation
After you register for classes, check your email for an invitation to attend new student orientation via Zoom. If you have questions or did not receive an email, please call 717-780-2513 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay Tuition and Fees
Submit payment to the Welcome Center or online in myHACC. Tuition information is available at hacc.edu/tuition.
Attend a Jump Start YOUR Success Welcome Event
Learn tips to start off as a successful online student. Register for an event or view the recording at hacc.edu/jumpstart.
Purchase Books at a Campus Bookstore
For online purchases and to determine the required textbooks, visit http://bookstore.hacc.edu.
Log In to Brightspace by Desire2Learn from myHACC on the first day of class
We are committed to your success in online learning! If you need any assistance, please contact us at the information provided below.