Online Welcome Events
HACC invites students to attend a "Jump Start YOUR Success" event to help with the successful transition to learning in the online environment.
What does the program cover?
- Preparation for Online Learning
- Course and Login Information
- Success Tips
- Online Resources
Prepare for online classes by attending a Jump Start Your Success webinar. See dates and details listed below; click on the link to register. If you are unable to attend a live event, please view the Spring 2021 Jump Start Your Success webinar below.
Summer and Fall 2021 Jump Start Events:
To access all Online Webinars click on the following Zoom link: https://hacc.zoom.us/j/99713664533. You may be prompted to download Zoom for free if you never used Zoom on your device before. View a video on how to join a Zoom meeting at https://youtu.be/vFhAEoCF7jg.
- HACC Student Resource Guide
- Brightspace D2L Tutorials for Students
- Logging into Brightspace by D2L
- Navigating Brightspace by D2L I
- Navigating Brightspace by D2L II
- Finding and Pinning a Course in Brightspace by D2L
- Brightspace Pulse App Information
- Student Email Etiquette Guide
- Remote and Online Learner Tips
- Zoom Tutorials for Students
- How to Scan and Upload a Document (Apple)
- How to Scan and Upload a Document (Android)
- Purchasing A Textbook- Video and Text
- Where to Find Help and Recommended Internet Browsers- Video and Text
- Testing and Proctoring Information- Video and Text
- Adding Classes- Video and Text
- Dropping Classes- Video and Text