1. How long have you been a part of the HACC Foundation Board?
I became a member in August 2018.
2. Which HACC campus location do you represent?
I represent the Harrisburg Campus.
3. How long have you lived in the area?
Ihave lived in the area for around twenty years.
4. Why did you decide to become a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
HACC has given much to me. In addition to earning two associates degrees from the Harrisburg campus, HACC also let me have the privilege of teaching at the Gettysburg campus. Because of this, I wanted to contribute more to HACC. Meeting the financial needs of prospective/current students is critical to the success of both the students and of HACC, and participating on the HACC Foundation allows me the best way to help both.
5. What is your professional background, including current employer and position?
My background includes sales, teaching, state government, and bench scientist. I am currently a Sales Specialist at VWR, part of Avantor.
6. What do you enjoy the most about being a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
I have just joined the Board, but am excited to begin!
7. What are your hobbies and interests?
I am an avid traveler and reader. Clothing/fashion, technology, and food/restaurants are main interests. In addition, I am passionate about advocating for demographic groups, particularly yellow people, which continue to be grossly underrepresented and/or washed out in all aspects of United States life, from government to education to corporations to entertainment to etc.