1. How long have you been a part of the HACC Foundation Board?
I have been a part of the HACC Foundation Board since 2003.
2. Which HACC campus location do you represent?
I represent the Harrisburg Campus.
3. How long have you lived in the area?
I initially moved to Harrisburg in 1980 with parents and came back to the area in 1998 with AMP Inc.
4. Why did you decide to become a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
My father, William J. King, was a former HACC Foundation Board member and had a huge influence on my relationship with HACC.
5. What is your professional background, including current employer and position?
I spent 25 years in various sales management roles at AMP/Tyco Electronics (now TE Connectivity), but left to join D&H Distributing in 2014 where I manage the company's Hewlett Packard business.
6. What do you enjoy the most about being a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
I enjoy being the Frank J. Dixon Golf Tournament chairman and working with my fellow Board members!
7. What are your hobbies and interests?
My family keeps me busy with two kids involved in school activities. I enjoy golf, running and coaching basketball.