Date: Wednesday October 31, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Location: Lancaster Campus, Main Building, Room 309
Contact Name: Lancaster Campus, Counseling & Advising
Contact Phone: 717-358-2992
Come have any FAFSA Nuts-n-Bolts answered.
If you are planning on attending BRING the following items with you:
- FSA ID and password (fsaid.ed.gov).
- Student's Federal Income Tax Return (2016) for 18/19 and or (2017) for 19/20.
- Student's W2s in 2016 for 18/19 and/or 2017 for 19/20.
- Amounts of any additional income received such as child support, social security, welfare benefits, etc.
- Eligible non-citizens--please bring your permanent resident card.
FOR DEPENDENT students only:
- Parent's Federal Income Tax Return (2016) for 18/19 and/or (2017) for 19/20.
- Parent's W2s in 2016 for 18/19 and/or 2017 for 19/20.
- Parent's social security number, birth date, marital status and FSA ID and password.
Computers are available for students to submit their FAFSA online. No reservation is needed; however, space is limited.
Lancaster Campus, Financial Aid Office
For more information: