The responsibilities of each individual member of the HACC Alumni Committee include the following:
1. Attend at least one Alumni Association and/or College event each calendar year.
2. Attend 50 percent of the regular Alumni Committee meetings each calendar year.
3. Ensure contact information is up to date and any changes are communicated to the development officer for alumni relations in a timely manner.
4. Make a contribution to the HACC Foundation at least once per calendar year.
5. Participate in the identification and implementation of ways to engage alumni.
6. Provide oversight to the management of investments and disbursements of Alumni Association funds in accordance with the Committee’s directions, where such funds are maintained on the Association’s behalf by the HACC Foundation.
7. Represent and promote HACC and the HACC Alumni Association within the community and his or her network to support the mission and vision.
8. RSVP in a timely manner for all regular meetings (whether or not they can attend). Three unexcused absences will constitute a review of membership by the Committee.
9. Serve on at least one subcommittee.
10. Support HACC and the HACC Alumni Association events and initiatives.
If you are interested in joining the HACC Alumni Committee, please submit the online application below. If you have any questions, please contact us at AlumniAssociation@hacc.edu. Thank you!