Turn your social media and HACC pride into $1,000 toward your HACC tuition!
Do you use social media at least weekly? (Who doesn’t?)
Are you #HACCproud?
HACC is looking for some social media stars to promote important HACC events, such as:
- Fall 2019 Open House
- 2019 Giving Tuesday
- Winter/spring 2020 registration
Eligible applicants will be included in a random drawing for a $1,000 tuition giveaway to be used in spring 2020 and/or fall 2020 terms.
Eligible applicants must:
- Be enrolled in at least six credits for the fall 2019 term
- As of the fall 2019 term, be one of the following:
- Student ambassador for the Office of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
- Student worker
- HACC Foundation scholarship recipient
- Have a strong social media presence:
- Follow HACC’s collegewide Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages
- Have at least 500 followers on a social media channel such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Post at least weekly on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Provide an innovative plan to promote one of the following events via Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter using stories, photos and/or video:
- Agree to share social media posts from HACC’s collegewide social media accounts on their personal accounts
- Complete a report showing the results of their social media engagement
Please sign up by Sept. 29, 2019, to be considered for the drawing! Thank you!