Congratulations on returning to HACC! We are excited to have you back and help you through the process to make it as simple as possible for you.
You are considered a returning student if you are returning to HACC and have not taken a credit course at any other institution or HACC in more than five years. You will not need to complete a new application for admissions unless you have not attended HACC for more than five years. If you have attended HACC less than five years ago, please start at step 2 below.
To get started with your enrollment to the College, please follow the steps below.
- Create an account and apply to HACC online.
- Wait for your acceptance email. After the application is submitted, you will receive an acceptance email within three to five business days.
- Use the directions in your acceptance email to activate your account.
- By activating your account, you are accepting your offer of admission.
- Go to https://accounts.hacc.edu/studentclaim/login/auth
- Have your HACC student ID available. This is in your acceptance email.
- Activate your student email (HAWKmail).
- Log in to your myHACC student account to receive ongoing updates from the College through your HAWKMail.
For questions, please email email@example.com or call 800-ABC-HACC and request to speak to the Admissions Department.
Financial aid can cover your HACC tuition and fees! More than 50% of HACC students receive financial aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form to determine if you are eligible for financial aid.
- Use HACC's school code: 003273
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing your form.
- Visit hacc.edu/Paying for more information.
If you already submitted your FAFSA for the academic year, please make sure HACC’s school code is included.
If you graduated high school within the past 10 years, the College can use your high school or GED transcript to assess whether you need to complete placement testing
- Contact the high school from which you graduated to request your official transcript or provide your own copy. Please submit a high school transcript to email@example.com.
- Submit your GED transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org, if applicable.
- Submit official transcripts from any previous college or university to email@example.com, if applicable.
- Submit an official high school transcript If you are planning a program of study in pre-health professions.
If you graduated high school more than 10 years ago, a transcript is not required except for the following:
- It is recommended that future students submit a high school transcript to help with meeting science prerequisites. Any major that includes the following courses requires the submission of an official high school transcript: BIOL 101, BIOL 121, BIOL 221 and/or CHEM 101.
- If you are planning a program of study in pre-health professions, an official high school transcript must be submitted.
We want to ensure that you have the necessary skills to succeed in college-level courses and help you make a successful transition to college.
To do this, you:
- May need to take a math and/or English placement test. Placement testing is an assessment to determine class eligibility and ensure that you can enroll in the best-fit classes.
- Will attend a mandatory New Student Orientation (NSO) to receive college resources, registration information and more.
- Review our FAQs and tips to help you prepare for the placement test.
- Check your HAWKMail for an email prompting you to complete placement testing online.
- Check your HAWKMail for information about registering for your mandatory New Student Orientation.
You’re almost ready! Now, it’s time to purchase your books online or at your campus bookstore for your first day.
Congratulations and thank you for joining the HACC community!