If you are interested in noncredit, continuing education and/or job training, please visit the Continuing Education and Job Training page.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College
One HACC Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110-2999
Within five to seven business days after applying to HACC, you will receive an acceptance email from your campus admissions counselor welcoming you to HACC. Once you receive it, please review and follow the steps to activate your myHACC student account.
Students may qualify for direct placement into college-level math or English courses using any of the following: SAT testing, ACT testing, GED math score, high school GPA, high school Algebra II grade, PSAT testing or prior college coursework. Students need to submit a transcript or score report for scores to be accepted and used for registration. See the chart on the placement testing page to determine qualification for college-level courses.
If you are not exempt, a link to complete the math testing will be sent to your Hawkmail. You will complete an English self-assessment before meeting with an advisor. The link will be sent to your Hawkmail.
Use the Registration Online Guide to assist you with the steps to registering for classes.
- Log in to my.hacc.edu and click on “Student Success Resources” box to view your academic standing and advisor information.
- Use the contact information listed to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Meet with your advisor to select your classes and determine if you need an advising code to register for classes.
- Log in to my.hacc.edu, click the “Registration/Records” tab and “Check my Registration Status and View Schedules” in the “Registration and Veteran Information” menu.
- Click on “Prepare for Registration” and choose your registration term to view your student and academic status and to determine if there are any holds on your account.
- Return to the Registration Home page by clicking on “Banner Self-Service” tab.
- Click on “Register/Add/Drop” classes to search for classes, build your schedule and register (Add advising code if necessary).
After you register for classes, check your email for an invitation to attend new student orientation via Zoom. If you have questions or did not receive an email, please call (717) 780.2513 or email email@example.com.
Please pay your tuition and fees by the due date. You can pay online or at your campus Welcome Center. Residency and school district sponsorships are available.