back to web version
SMS Campaign Terms of Service
- This program will send reminder messages of event registrations, reminder messages to complete applications and welcome messages to users who accept to receive SSM through our website.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Please text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, please reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance or email us at email@example.com.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive periodic messages (typically two to three per semester) until you become an active HACC student. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.
- Message frequency varies.