Institutional Effectiveness Flow Charts
Our Shared Governance Policies clearly describe the assessment processes we use in academic and non-academic areas. State Statute 335 and Middle States Commission on Higher Education mandate them.
Our cycle of assessment measures student learning. It also measures our institutional effectiveness.
Assessment practices support HACC by:
- Defining practices that support institutional excellence.
- Helping us continuously improve quality and efficiency.
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintaining accountability to stakeholders.
- Informing decision-making and budgeting.
The flow charts below are a visual representation of these processes.
- Download assessment in academic areas flow chart (pdf).
- Download assessment in non-academic areas flow chart (pdf).