Immediate announcements, such as weather-related closings, delays, cancelations or emergencies.
- HACC’s campuses are closed. Beginning March 23, we are offering remote instruction to students taking credit courses.
- In addition, we will offer remote services to our students. These services include (but are not limited to) academic advising, assistance with financial aid, tutoring, IT support and accessibility services.
- Even though the College is open, HACC’s five campuses will remain closed until Aug. 17. Students may register for a variety of classes offered either online or remotely during the summer sessions.
- Please note that this information is tentative and subject to change. These decisions were made to ensure we continue to keep you safe. Please visit www.hacc.edu/coronavirus for more information.
HACC’s Core Values
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.