Welcome, Future Students!
We look forward to helping you achieve your educational goals and get started on your career path!
We designed this section to provide you with all the information you need as a future student. Learn about HACC's history, campus visits, admission applications and online registration for classes.
Following are the steps you should take to become a HACC student:
- Request more information about HACC programs and campuses
- Connect with HACC to learn more about the admission process, financial aid options and career programs.
- Meet with a recruiter to learn more about HACC's programs and services.
- Learn about the application process and apply to become a HACC student.
- Review HACC's scholarships and deadlines
Once you apply to become a HACC student, you will:
- Learn about placement testing and how to schedule your appointment
- Learn about being a HACC student by attending a new student orientation and get the information you need to start your HACC education.
- Meet with your advisor to discuss your academic goals. Work together to determine the best course of action to reach your goals
- Learn about HACC ID and passwords. You will need your ID and password to register for classes, use the HACC library and more.
- Register online for your classes
Have additional questions?