Welcome! HACC welcomes all veterans, eligible dependents, members of the Guard and Reserves, and active duty personnel.
Follow these steps to become a HACC student:
- Contact HACC's Military and Veteran Affairs Office (MVAO). You will receive a VA education briefing.
They will brief you on:
- VA student eligibility
- VA education payment process
- HACC's certification process
- Student responsibility and academic progress
They will assist with:
- Completing the required VA application paperwork
- Submitting the VA Form 22-1990 for new students
- Submitting the VA Form 22-1995 for transfer students
- Completing the VA Form 54-1990 or 54-1995 forms for individuals receiving chapter 35 benefits
2. Apply and enroll at HACC. MVAO staff members are available to assist you. Learn how to apply and enroll.
3. Submit your veterans yellow sheet. You received this sheet from the MVAO staff member after you registered for classes.
Please contact your campus MVAO by calling:
- Gettysburg Campus 717-337-3855 ext. 113034
- Harrisburg Campus 717-780-2331
- Lancaster Campus 717-358-2954
- Lebanon Campus 717-270-6346
- York Campus 717-718-0328 ext. 513226
Please call 717-736-4149 or 717-736-4148 or email email@example.com for immediate assistance.