back to web version
HACC's print sized logo

Veterans Benefits Request Form

Veterans Benefits request form

Learn more about the Veterans Benefits Request Form. This form is also known as a Yellow Sheet.

When do I need to submit a Yellow Sheet?
You must complete a new Yellow Sheet any time you:

  • Add classes
  • Register for a new term

I have never attended HACC. Should I use this form?
Do not use this form if you have never attended HACC. Visit the Military and Veterans Affairs Office (MVAO) on your campus. They can provide your initial benefits briefing. They will also give you a complete benefits application packet.

I am a HACC student. How do I get my Yellow Sheet?
If you are a current HACC student:

  1. Log in to myHACC.
  2. Click on the "Student" tab.
  3. Click on "Veterans Benefits Request Form."
  4. Select your term. The system will automatically populate your basic information in the Yellow Sheet. This includes your registered classes.
  5. Check the box to the left of each class.
  6. Read the certification statement.
  7. Click "Submit" once.
  8. Print the confirmation page for your records.

The information on my Yellow Sheet is wrong. What should I do?
Do not complete the form if any information is incorrect on your Yellow Sheet. Contact HACC's Records Office to correct your information.

When should I submit my Yellow Sheet?
Submit your Yellow Sheet after you register for classes.

How long does it take for HACC to process my Yellow Sheet?
The Military and Veterans Affairs Office will process your request within three business days. Processing time at the Buffalo regional processing office (RPO) is currently four to six weeks.

Who can I contact for more information?