All students are members of the Student Association. During the Spring 2021 semester, the Student Government Association (SGA) meets every Tuesday* at 3:30 p.m. via Zoom.
Zoom link: https://hacc.zoom.us/j/98173114416
All current HACC students are welcome to attend.
What does the SGA do?
- Provides students with a strong voice in the overall governance of HACC
- Represents the entire student body
- Works closely with all components of the HACC community. This includes the administration, Faculty Council and various HACC committees.
- Ensures that HACC serves the interests and rights of all students
2020-2021 SGA Officers
- SGA Gettysburg Campus President, Chloe Knill, email@example.com
- SGA Lancaster Campus President, Makaela Moatts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SGA Harrisburg Campus President, Conrad Zimmerman, email@example.com (Spring 2021)
- SGA York Campus President, Andrea Flynn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SGA Vice President, Chloe Buckwalter, email@example.com
- SGA Treasurer, vacant
- SGA Secretary, Abagail Robillard, firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get involved with SGA?
Contact your campus's SGA office if you are interested in getting involved. For questions, please email SGA@hacc.edu.