Learn about our vascular sonography courses. These courses are offered as a Cardiovascular Technology Option in our Health Science Associate Degree program.
Do I qualify for the courses?
Students must be registered in or eligible for one of these certifications:
How do I enroll in the vascular courses?
- Download Vascular Application & Registration Information (pdf)
- Contact Kristy Werkheiser - firstname.lastname@example.org - 717-358-2872
- Apply to the College. Select Pre-Health Science as your major on the college application. Then apply for the courses online using the Vascular application (SurveyMonkey).
When does HACC hold classes?
- Vascular Sonography courses are sequenced in Spring, Fall and Spring semesters.
- Courses are offered in a combination of blended, face to face and hands on laboratory instruction.
- There is a Pediatric Clinical Rotation the first semester of the Pediatric program.
What are the required courses?Vascular - Annually - beginning Spring Semester
- CVAS 235 - Intro to Vascular Sonography (3 credits)
- CVAS 236 - Concepts in Vascular Ultrasound (3 credits)
- CVAS 237 - Vascular Hemodynamics & Doppler Physics (4 credits)
- CVAS 238 - Vascular Specialty (2 credits)
How much does the program cost?
Download Estimated Expenses (pdf)
Will I be eligible for credentials?
The Vascular courses will prepare cardiac and diagnostic medical sonographers for the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS-RVT Exam) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI-RVS Exam) and can be taken together or individually based on student preference.
Who can I contact for more information/Program Office?
HACC Lancaster Campus
East Building Rm 207
1641 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602