HACC Foundation Board members are volunteers who give tirelessly to the College and the HACC Foundation. In recognition of their volunteerism, the College offers Board member benefits. These benefits are an appropriate way to demonstrate our gratitude to the Board members - who are not compensated for their service.
Following is a list of benefits for Board members:
- Receive a 15-percent discount on select items at any HACC bookstore (including clothing, office and school supplies, gift items and greeting cards). Textbooks and trade books, electronics, computer supplies, food, beverages and health and beauty items are not included.
- Receive two free tickets to public events at the Rose Lehrman Arts Center on HACC's Harrisburg Campus. HACC is unable to provide free tickets to sold-out events. Also, tickets will need to be secured at least one week before the event if it is not sold out.
- Access HACC libraries at no cost. Board members will incur the same fees as HACC students and employees.
- Enjoy free use of the fitness facilities (if available) at the HACC campuses
- Participate in credit and noncredit courses at no cost. HACC is unable to add Board members to full classes or to undo a class cancellation decision due to a lack of student enrollment.
The benefits are offered throughout the duration of the Board members' terms. The exception is emeriti HACC Foundation Board members, who receive lifetime benefits.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!