1. How long have you been a part of the HACC Foundation Board?
I have been a part of the HACC Foundation Board since 2011.
2. Which HACC campus location do you represent?
I represent and serve all five all five campuses.
3. How long have you lived in the area?
I have lived in the area since 2011.
4. Why did you decide to become a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
The honor to serve on the HACC Foundation Board is a part of my role as HACC president.
5. What is your professional background, including current employer and position?
I am the president of HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College.
I have been in higher education since 1991. Prior to that, I was in corporate training and secondary education.
6. What do you enjoy the most about being a member of the HACC Foundation Board? Raising the awareness of our community about why it is important to invest in HACC.
7. What are your hobbies and interests?
I like to bicycle, cook, read and run.