1. How long have you been a part of the HACC Foundation Board?
Currently, I serve on the Board based on my vice president of finance role with the College. I was on the Foundation Board for 4.5 years, because I was chairman of the HACC Board of Trustees.
2. Which HACC campus location do you represent?
3. How long have you lived in the area?
Lebanon County all my life.
4. Why did you decide to become a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
It came with the job. :)
5. What is your professional background, including current employer and position?
Currently, the vice president of finance at HACC and retired from banking after 34 years in the industry
6. What do you enjoy the most about being a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
Providing opportunities for our students.
7. What are your hobbies and interests?
Classic cars, history and music