HACC Foundation Board Member
1. How long have you been a part of the HACC Foundation Board?
2. Which HACC campus location do you represent?
3. How long have you lived in the area?
4. Why did you decide to become a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
I wanted to help others build their career. I have a ton of college debt from HACC because I was unaware of all the help
that is out there for college students. I want to make that different.
5. What is your professional background, including current employer and position?
Spiritrust Lutheran Gettysburg, RN supervisor on nights. Associate degree as Medical Assistant, C.N.A., phlebotomist,
bartender, sales, waitress, motorcycle parts sales.
6. What do you enjoy the most about being a member of the HACC Foundation Board?
Networking and meeting new people. I love hearing about all the good things and fabulous people whose lives we touch every day.