Are you hearing a lot of news about the Equifax security breach? Are you concerned about your online purchases and finances? Adams County Nation Bank will provide information to help make this topic a little less scary!
Text the word CYBER to 717-454-3349 to RSVP
Having a right frame of mind and a right approach towards life can lead you on the right path. What the right approach?
RSVP: Text the word YOU to 717-454-3349
Celebrate Halloween by filing your FAFSA!
Attend the SPOOKTACULAR FAFSA COMPLETION DAY on Campus. Wear your costume!! Get help with filing!
You will need the to bring the following information:
- FSA ID (Federal Student Aid ID) for both student/parent*
- 2016 Tax Return and W2's for Student
- 2016 Tax Return and W2's for Parents*
- Parent's social security numbers and birth dates*
- Amount of other 2016 income such as child support received
- Eligible non-citizens: bring your Permanent Resident Card
**Parental information needed if student is dependent based on FAFSA**
or get started a head of time by filing your
your 2018-19 FAFSA online beginning October 1!
Go to www.fafsa.gov
Text the word FAFSA to 717-454-3349 to RSVP