Our Dual Enrollment program gives qualified high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to receive high school and college credit at the same time. Courses are offered at a reduced rate of $127.50 per credit in Fall 2021!!
Your high school must recommend you for the program, and you must meet course prerequisites through HACC's placement testing, SAT or ACT test scores.
Why should I participate?
- Get ahead like Sadira Stallings! You can enroll in credit courses at the 100-level or higher (some courses may require placement testing and/or pre-requisites). You may not take developmental coursework (classes below 100 level).
- Enjoy flexibility. You can take college credit courses at any HACC campus, an off-site location or online.
- Fulfill high school graduation requirements. The credits you earn may satisfy high school graduation requirements. These course credits also become part of your permanent HACC record. Your college credits may count towards a HACC program or may transfer to other colleges and universities.
- Experience the college setting and ease your transition from high school to college. Classes consist of dual enrollment students and traditional HACC college students.
- Become familiar with the college class format. You will also learn how to manage your time.
- Use the college-level coursework and HACC’s student services. These services and experiences can help you decide what you want to do in the future.
Can I participate in HACC’s Honors Program?
Yes! You have the opportunity to take honors-level courses. Available courses are listed on each term’s class schedule with an "H" indicator after the course number. Please visit our Honors Program webpage or contact an admissions counselor for more information.
What are my next steps to participate in dual enrollment?
Please follow these simple steps to apply.
What high schools participate in dual enrollment?
Many high schools across HACC’s 11-county region participate. Please contact your high school counselor to determine if your school participates.