Congratulations on returning to HACC! We are excited to have you back and help you through the process to make it as simple as possible for you. You are considered a returning student if you are returning to HACC and have not taken a credit course at any other institution or HACC in more than five years.
If you have any questions along the way, please feel free to contact an admissions counselor at the campus where you plan to attend.
To get started with your enrollment to the College, please follow the steps below.
Within five to seven business days after applying to HACC, you will receive a letter from your campus admissions counselor welcoming you to HACC. Once you receive the letter, please:
- Log in to myHACC, our online student portal, using the user ID and password provided in the letter.
- Activate your HACC email address (HAWKMail account) using the temporary password. We use this email address to communicate to you.
- Reset your password for myHACC.
- Review your program of study and the term in which you are starting.
- Log in to my.hacc.edu and click on “Student Success Resources” box to view your academic standing and advisor information.
- Use the contact information listed to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
- Meet with your advisor to select your classes and determine if you need an advising code to register for classes.
- Log in to my.hacc.edu, click the “Registration/Records” tab and “Check my Registration Status and View Schedules” in the “Registration and Veteran Information” menu.
- Click on “Prepare for Registration” and choose your registration term to view your student and academic status and to determine if there are any holds on your account.
- Return to the Registration Home page by clicking on “Banner Self-Service” tab.
- Click on “Register/Add/Drop” classes to search for classes, build your schedule and register (Add advising code if necessary).
Please pay your tuition and fees by the due date. You can pay online or at your campus Welcome Center. Residency and school district sponsorships are available.