|Are online classes right for me?
- HACC's online courses follow the normal semester schedule. Most online courses have specific due dates, but allow the freedom to access the course when it's convenient for you.
- Successful online students are self-motivated and possess the self-discipline needed to manage their time effectively.
- Some online courses do require visits to one of HACC's campuses for orientation sessions, proctored exams or complete labs. These requirements are noted in the course information on the schedule.
- Some classes might require you to participate in an online chat session which would dictate times you would need to be online to meet with your instructor and classmates.
- Are you ready to take an online course? Find out by taking the Self-Assessment for Online Learning here...
|What degrees can I get online?
|How do I get started?
- Before you register for online courses, you must first apply and be admitted to HACC. NOTE: When you complete your application, you will need to select one of HACC’s physical campuses as your home campus.
- See How to Apply and Register.
- Questions? Give us a call at (717) 221-1310.
|I'm an online student!
Have questions? Contact us at (717) 221-1300 ext., 1510 or email us at email@example.com