THANK YOU to all who thoughtfully participated in one or more of the seven open forums held across the College in March!
The members of the Efficiency Task Force greatly appreciate your viewpoints and questions regarding the potential models for realigning the College’s organizational structure. Fruitful dialogue among the College’s stakeholders is a critical component of shared governance.
As previously stated, the goal of this exercise is to continue providing our students with an exemplary education but in a more efficient, less-layered manner.
On this page, you will find links to:
- Organizational chart for Virtual Learning (pdf)
- Office of Academic Affairs Org Chart (pdf)
- Office of College Advancement Org Chart (pdf)
- Office of Finance Org Chart (pdf)
- Office of Information Technology Org Chart (pdf)
- Office of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management Org Chart (pdf)
- Internal changes made during the last few days
- Steps taken by Board of Trustees May 16, 2012
- Potential models for organizational structure
- Overview of the process
- Timeline for the roll-out of the new structure
- Efficiency Task Force recurring themes
- Form to submit forums feedback and efficiency ideas
- Form to submit questions about the organizational transformation
I encourage you to bookmark this site to visit for timely updates. Thank you!
John J. “Ski” Sygielski, Ed.D.