New Industrial Maintenance training added this Summer!!!
Are you interested in becoming a Part-Time HACC instructor?
BILINGUAL TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUTH AND ADULT LEARNERS -- LANCASTER
HACC is currently seeking Bilingual experienced instructors with the following skills:
- Conversational ability in Spanish and English
- Ability to teach youth and adult learners who may have English as a 2nd language and Spanish as primary
- Experience, knowledge, and skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Construction Trades / Carpentry/ Electrical / Plumbing
- Production Technician / Forklift / Assembly Line
- Production machine Loader/Unloader
- Culinary / ServSafe certification / Culinary Skills/Experience
- Healthcare / RN with 2 years' experience (one of which must
be in Long Term Care)
- Medical Billing experience (coding experience desired)
- Ability to teach general healthcare courses,
i.e. Anatomy Physiology, Med Terminology
- Customer Service
- Ability to teach classes in soft skills, communications, and
- Willingness to teach during days and/or evenings in the Lancaster city area.
Qualified individuals please fax resumes with cover letters to:(717) 909-9447 or send to:HACC, Blocker 221, One HACC Drive, Harrisburg, PA17110 (Attn:S.Biggs)
News and Updates!
Check out the Manufacturing Day Flyer Here!
View current schedule of classes (pdf) to be held in Hanover.
HACC has become a certified ShaleNET Training Provider