Study Guides and Resources
Below are study guides and resources that can help you reach your educational goals.
- MLA Style Guide —From Purdue University's Online Writing Lab.
- APA Style Guide —From Purdue University's Online Writing Lab.
- MLA Style Center — Writing resources from the Modern Language Association.
- Math Study Skills Survey —Offers algebra tutorials.
- Purple Math —Provides algebra help and identifies math study habits.
- Basic Chemistry —Provides fundamental and practical information for basic college chemistry.
- General Chemistry Online —Allows you to "Just Ask Antoine" general chemistry questions. Includes FAQs, a Common Compound Library and more.
- Library of Congress —An online catalog of maps, manuscripts, photos, moving images, printed texts and sound recordings. These resources are for government and law, art, photography and American history.
- Biology Online —Provides tutorials and definitions on a variety of biology topics. These topics include cells, genetics, regulation, developmental biology, neurology and ecology.
- Purdue Online Writing (OWL) —A source for writing, research and grammar help. It features online handouts and resources.
- About Plagiarism —Educates you on how to avoid plagiarism.
- Education Resources —Provides grammar resources, especially for help with verbs, tenses, determiners and modifiers.
- ESL Handouts and Links —From Purdue University's Online Writing Lab.