HACC Tutoring and Testing: Lancaster Campus Tutoring
Located in Main 232 (access through the library), the Brossman Learning Center provides free tutoring on a walk-in basis for numerous courses each week.
When are tutoring sessions offered?
For specific days, times, and course availability, please see the weekly tutoring schedules below.
Download Sept. 26- Oct. 1 Weekly Tutoring Schedule (pdf. rev. 09/29/16 **Schedule subject to change**).
Download Oct. 3- Oct. 8 Weekly Tutoring Schedule (pdf. rev. 09/29/16 **Schedule subject to change**).
What subjects are tutored?
For course availability, please see the weekly tutoring schedule. If you have any questions about tutoring for a course not listed on the schedule, please ask Lori or Tim (contact info below).
Who are the tutors?
Faculty and peer tutors provide high-quality tutoring.
Are there additional resources?
Students can also take advantage of these free resources:
- "How To videos from HACC Tutoring Services" are short (2-2/12 minutes) videos designed to help explain learning skills.
- Free study skills podcasts through public iTunesU (pdf) and informational handouts on study skills.
- For more on demand resources visit these useful sites:
- Study skills videos at Salt Lake Community College.
- AIM workshops at Shippensburg University.
- Study skills videos through the Learning Strategies Center at Cornell University.
- Study skills videos at Saddleback College.
- Self-Help materials at Potomac State College.
- Study skills course videos at Brigham Young University.
- Online tutoring services through SMARTHINKING
Learning Center Resources
- Visit the Tutoring & Testing Libguide for important information and more helpful resources
- Guides for TI 83 or 84 graphing calculators, statistics and calculus.
- For more information about tutoring services or successful study strategies, check out these:
Who works at Tutoring and Testing?
- Lori Corradino —Campus Director, Main 232C, email@example.com
- Timothy Smith — Learning Specialist, Main 232B, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Rivera —Testing Specialist, Main 232E, email@example.com
- Ruth Lozano —Testing Technician (evenings), Main 232E, firstname.lastname@example.org