HACC Tutoring and Testing: Lancaster Campus Tutoring
Located in Main 232 (access through the library), the Brossman Learning Center provides free tutoring on a walk-in basis for numerous courses each week.
When are tutoring sessions offered?
For specific days, times, and course availability, please see the weekly tutoring schedules below.
Download October 5 - October 10 Weekly Tutoring Schedule (pdf. rev. 10/5//15 **Schedule subject to change**).
Download October 12 - October 17 Weekly Tutoring Schedule (pdf. rev. 10/5/15 **Schedule subject to change**).
What subjects are tutored?
For course availability, please see the weekly tutoring schedule. If you have any questions about tutoring for a course not listed on the schedule, please ask Lori or Tim (contact info below).
Who are the tutors?
Faculty and peer tutors provide high-quality tutoring.
Are there additional resources?Students can also take advantage of these free resources:
- Free walk-in workshops covering a wide range of college skills. We hold these every semester.
- Guides for TI 83 or 84 graphing calculators, statistics and calculus.
- Free study
skills podcasts through public iTunesU
(pdf) and informational handouts on study skills.
- Online tutoring services through SMARTHINKING
- "How To videos from HACC Tutoring Services" are short (2-2/12 minutes) videos designed to help explain learning skills.
- For more information about tutoring services or successful study strategies, check out these:
Who works at Tutoring and Testing?
- Lori Corradino —Campus Director, Main 232C, 717-358-2860
- Timothy Smith — Learning Specialist, Main 232B, 717-358-2884
- Amy Rivera —Testing Specialist, Main 232E, 717-358-2878
- Jerry Holt —Testing Technician (evenings), Main 232E, 717-358-2878