Learn about HACC's proctoring services.
Who does HACC administer exams for?
HACC administers exams for:
- Students in independent study
- Students taking distance-learning courses at other institutions
- Organizations and companies requiring a secure monitored environment for certification exams
How do I get my exam administered by HACC?
- Have your institution contact the Test Center for off-site testing procedures
- Schedule your exam by contacting your preferred HACC Test Center location
- Pay a $25.00 per hour fee
- Present a photo ID prior to testing
Contact your local campus for more information.
When can I get my exam proctored?
Exams are proctored during regular campus testing hours. Appointments are required. Test-takers should contact the campus Test Center they would like to use.
How can I contact the Test Center?
- Gettysburg Campus —717-339-3535
- Harrisburg Campus —717-780-3203
- Lancaster Campus —717-358-2878
- Lebanon Campus —717-270-6334 or 717-270-6337
- York Campus —717-801-3214