Learn about HACC's proctoring services.
Who does HACC administer exams for?
HACC administers exams for:
- Students in independent study
- Students taking distance-learning courses at other institutions
- Organizations and companies requiring a secure monitored environment for certification exams
How do I get my exam administered by HACC?
- Have your institution contact the Test Center for off-site testing procedures
- Pay a $25.00 per hour fee
- Present a photo ID prior to testing
Contact your local campus for more information.
When can I get my exam proctored?
You may have your exam proctored during regular test center hours.
How can I contact the Test Center?
- Gettysburg Campus —(717) 339-3535
- Harrisburg Campus —(717) 780-3203
- Lancaster Campus —(717) 358-2878
- Lebanon Campus —(717) 270-6334 or (717) 270-6337
- York Campus —(717) 801-3214