Lancaster Campus Testing: Main 232E (access through the library)
Test Center Open Hours: Fall Semester (Aug. 13 - Dec. 21, 2018)
Mondays: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesdays: 9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Wednesdays: 9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Thursdays: 9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Fridays: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Note: students taking placement tests should begin testing by 2 p.m. on Mondays and Fridays and by 6 p.m on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
Fall Test Schedule Updates:
- Monday, Oct. 8: closed
- Tuesday, Oct. 9: closed at 4 p.m. (placement testing closed all day Monday, Oct. 8 and Tuesday, Oct. 9 for maintenance)
- Wednesday, Nov. 21: closed at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 22 and Friday, Nov.23: closed
- Monday, Dec. 17 - Friday, Dec. 21: closed at 4 p.m.
- Monday, Dec.24, 2018 - Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2019: closed
General Test Center Info (for all exams):
- Photo IDs are required
- Cell phones, smart/tech devices, and children are not permitted in any test rooms
Contact information email@example.com or 717-358-2878
Academic make-up tests: Walk-in testing is available during test center hours for students who need to make up an exam missed in class. Students make arrangements with their instructors in order to use testing services.
Virtual learning tests:
For a computer-based test, you must schedule an appointment during normal test center hours. View available seats and schedule an appointment here. Students are responsible for scheduling exams during the dates established by their instructors.
For a paper test, view paper testing schedules. Please note: seating is most limited in the evenings and on the second testing day.
Placement tests: Walk-in placement testing is available all week (see below for specific times each day). Please check-in FIRST at the Welcome Center.
- Mondays and Fridays: start between 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: start between 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- To reserve a seat any day, contact the Welcome Center staff at 717-358-2966
For more information about placement testing, view placement test information.
CLEP tests: The Lancaster Campus is a limited CLEP center and only administers CLEP tests to students currently enrolled in HACC credit courses; students must show proof of current HACC course enrollment.
For more information:
- Download the Lancaster Campus CLEP Registration Form (pdf rev. 7/11/18).
- Download the FAQ's for CLEP (pdf rev. 7/11/18).
Non-HACC proctored tests: We offer fee-based ($25 per hour) proctoring on a limited basis. Appointments are required and are not guaranteed.
To request proctoring services, submit the Proctored Testing Services Form (pdf).
ATI TEAS tests: For information about study prep, dates/times available at each campus location, and registering for an exam, visit www.atitesting.com. Join a Lancaster Campus TEAS prep workshop; no registration is required. For the current schedule, click on Lancaster TEAS Prep Workshop schedule (pdf rev. 10/11/18).
PSB Health Occupations Aptitude Exam: for information about study prep, dates/times available at campus locations, and registering for an exam, visit www.psbtests.com/.