Proctored testing hours are available throughout the week in the Main 232E (access through the library). Photo IDs are required to take any test. Cell phones and children are not permitted in the testing rooms.
Mondays and Fridays: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
Testing will be CLOSED for holidays and college events on the following days:
- Monday, September 7: closed all day
- Wednesday, November 25: closing at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, November 26 and Friday, November 27: closed all day
- Wednesday, December 16: closing at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 18: closing at noon
- Wednesday, December 23: closing at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, December 24 - Sunday, January 3, 2016: closed all day
Contact information firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-358-2878
We offer walk-in testing during normal hours of operation for students who need to make up an exam missed in class.
offer testing during normal hours of operation for computer-based and paper tests for virtual learning courses.
For a computer-based test, you must schedule an appointment by:
- Submitting your Computer Exam Appointment Form (Select Lancaster as your location).
paper test, you must attend a scheduled paper test session. For dates and times:
- View Paper Testing Schedules.
offer walk-in placement testing throughout the week (see below for specific times each day). Please check-in first at the Welcome Center.
- Mondays: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Allow 2 hours for testing and bring your HACC ID.
To reserve a seat Monday-Thursday (between 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.) or Fridays (between 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.), contact the Welcome Center staff at 717-358-2966.
For walk-in or reserved placement testing, please note test center closures and schedule changes to normal hours (listed above under Testing Hours) and plan accordingly. For more information, view placement
The Lancaster Campus is a limited CLEP center. We only administer CLEP exams to students currently enrolled in HACC credit courses; students must show proof of current HACC course enrollment.
For more information:
- E-mail email@example.com.
- Download the Lancaster Campus CLEP Testing Registration Form (pdf rev. 8/17/15).
- Download the FAQ's for CLEP (pdf).
Non-HACC students may contact the Harrisburg Campus at 717- 780-2480 or check the College Board Webster for other testing locations in the area.
Non-HACC proctor services
offer fee-based test proctoring services on a limited basis.
To request proctoring services:
- Complete the Proctored Testing Services Form (pdf) to submit your request.
- Pay a $25.00 per hour fee.
- Present a photo ID.
For more information, contact the Lancaster Testing staff at 717-358-2878 or firstname.lastname@example.org.