Lancaster Campus Testing: Main 232E (access through the library).
Testing Hours: Fall Semester (August 15 - December 23)
Mondays and Fridays: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Testing will be CLOSED for holidays and college events on the following days:
- Wednesday, November 23: closing at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 26: closed
- Monday, December 19 through Friday, December 21: closing at 4 p.m. (no evening hours)
- Saturday, December 24 through Monday, January 2, 2017: closed
General Test Center Info (for all exams):
- Photo IDs are required
- Cell phones, smart/tech devices, and children are not permitted in any test rooms
Contact information email@example.com or 717-358-2878
Academic make-up tests: Walk-in testing is available during normal hours for students who need to make up an exam missed in class. Students make arrangements with their instructors in order to use testing services.
Virtual learning tests:
For a computer-based test, you must schedule an appointment by submitting your Computer Exam Appointment Form (Select Lancaster as your location).
For a paper test, view Paper Testing Schedules.
Placement tests: Walk-in placement testing is available all week (see below for specific times each day). Please check-in first at the Welcome Center.
- Mondays: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
To reserve a seat any day, contact the Welcome Center staff at 717-358-2966.
For more information, view placement test information.
CLEP tests: The Lancaster Campus is a limited CLEP center and only administers CLEP tests to students currently enrolled in HACC credit courses; students must show proof of current HACC course enrollment.
For more information:
- Download the Lancaster Campus CLEP Testing Registration Form (pdf rev. 8/17/15).
- Download the FAQ's for CLEP (pdf).
Non-HACC proctored tests: We offer fee-based ($25 per hour) proctoring on a limited basis. Appointments are required and are not guaranteed.
To request proctoring services, submit the Proctored Testing Services Form (pdf).
ATI TEAS tests: For information about study prep, dates/times available at each campus location, and registering for an exam, visit www.atitesting.com.