The Test Center is located in the Main Building, room 232E, at the back of the library.
Regular hours of operation
Mondays and Fridays: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
*Upcoming Changes in Test Center Hours:
- Tuesday, Dec. 16 - Thursday, Dec. 18: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 19: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 22 and Tuesday, Dec. 23: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 24 - Sunday, Jan. 4: Testing CLOSED for winter break
- Tuesday, Jan. 6 - Thursday, Jan. 8: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 13 - Thursday, Jan. 15: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 19: CLOSED for holiday
The Test Center provides academic make-up testing. We provide this as a walk-in service for students during normal hours of operation.
You must have your instructor's permission to make up a test. The Test Center requires you to bring a photo ID.
For more information, contact the Test Center at (717) 358-2878 or email@example.com.
We offer computerized exams during normal hours of operation.
For a computer-based exam, you must:
- Submit your Computer Exam Appointment Form.
- Select Lancaster as your location.
For a paper/pencil exam, you must:
- View Paper Testing Schedules.
The Test Center requires you to bring a photo ID.
We offer placement test appointments on:
- Mondays and Fridays, 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m., 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
We offer walk-in placement testing on:
- Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
View placement test information. The Test Center requires you to bring a photo ID.
Call the Welcome Center at (717) 358-2966 to schedule your placement exam. You can also learn more information.
The Lancaster Campus is a limited CLEP center. We only administer CLEP exams to current students taking HACC credit courses.
You must show proof of current HACC course enrollment.
For more information:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the CLEP Testing Registration Form (pdf) for the Lancaster Campus.
- Download the FAQs for CLEP (pdf).
Non-HACC students must:
- Contact the Harrisburg Campus at (717) 780-2480.
- Check the College Board website for other testing locations.
Non-HACC test services
We offer test proctoring services on a limited basis for:
- non-HACC students
- companies and organizations
- Complete the Proctored Testing Services Form (pdf) to request proctoring services.
- Pay a $25.00 per hour fee.
- Present a photo ID.
For more information, contact the Lancaster Test Center at (717) 358-2878 or email@example.com.