The Test Center is located in the Main Building, room 232E, at the back of the
Test Center Hours
Mondays and Fridays: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
Contact information firstname.lastname@example.org 717-358-2878
The Test Center provides academic make-up testing as a walk-in service for students during normal hours of operation. Photo IDs are required. Cell phones and children are not permitted in the test room. For more information, contact the Test Center at 717-358-2878 or email@example.com.
We offer scheduled, computerized exams during normal hours of operation. Photo IDs are required.
For a computer-based exam, you must schedule an appointment by:
- Submitting your Computer Exam Appointment Form (Select Lancaster as your location).
For a paper/pencil exam, you must attend a scheduled paper test session. Photo IDs are required.
- View Paper Testing Schedules.
We offer placement test appointments on:
- Mondays and Fridays, 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m., 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
We offer walk-in placement testing on:
- Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
test information. Photo IDs are required.
the Welcome Center at 717-358-2966 to schedule your placement exam (M/T/R/F) or stop by the Welcome Center first on walk-in Wednesdays.
The Lancaster Campus is a limited CLEP center. We only administer CLEP exams to students currently enrolled in HACC credit courses. Please show proof of current HACC course enrollment.
For more information:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the CLEP Testing Registration Form (pdf) for the Lancaster Campus.
- Download the FAQs for CLEP (pdf).
Non-HACC students must:
- Contact the Harrisburg Campus at 717- 780-2480.
- Check the College Board website for other testing locations.
Non-HACC test services
We offer fee-based test proctoring services on a limited basis.
- Complete the Proctored Testing Services Form (pdf) to request proctoring services.
- Pay a $25.00 per hour fee.
- Present a photo ID.
For more information, contact the Lancaster Test Center at 717-358-2878 or email@example.com.