Global education serves all HACC campuses. Learn
about global education at HACC.
What does Global Education do?
The Global Education Office provides:
- Study abroad programs (short-term faculty-led and global service-learning)
- International education institutional partnerships
- International recruiting and admissions
- International students and scholar services
- Intercultural and diversity curricular initiatives
How can I contact the Global Education Office?
The Global Education Office is currently located on the Harrisburg Campus, Cooper 101A. The office will be moving on or around August 3 to C211 - on the second floor of Cooper.
You can reach the office by calling 717.780.1100 or fax 717.780.2436.
Who is on the Global Education's staff?
The Center for Global Education's Fall 2015 staff are:
- Jennifer Daley, Coordinator - International Student Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy Hile, Coordinator —Study Abroad - email@example.com
- Jill Matolyak, Coordinator - International Student Admissions - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cris Quade, Admin. Support - email@example.com
The Summer 2015 student staff are:
- Starson Audate, Office Assistant
- Dashane Knowles, Office Assistant
How can I find out more?
Visit http://www.facebook.com/HACCGlobal, email the appropriate staff member using the email links above, call 717-780-1100.