SGA York Campus
Learn about the SGA at York Campus.
What is the SGA?
The York Campus Student Government Association is comprised of the Executive Board and the Senate. The Executive Board consists of the President, Vice-President, Treasurer and the Secretary. There are 30 senatorial seats within the Senate. We fill positions from the Spring and Fall Senatorial Elections.
What does the SGA do?
- Helps fund new student-run clubs on campus
- Is the official link between students and the administration
- Informs the student body about administrative decisions
- Advocates for students' campus concerns
- Holds weekly open meetings. Any student can come. We will listen to their thoughts and opinions.
How can I participate?
Participate in events, serve on a committee or become a Senator. By participating in SGA, you:
- Gain leadership skills
- Get to know administration
- Build your network and resume
- Work with fellow students to make HACC better
Who are the executive board members?
The executive board members are:
- Kirsten Milunic, President - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thommy Abbott, Vice-President - email@example.com
- Ashley Carris, Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sylvia Tsan, Secretary - email@example.com
When are the elections?
The Fall 2017 term election will be on Tuesday, September 19th from 10:00AM-12:00PM between the Library and the Bookstore. Those interested in being a senator must return their election packets to Errol Wizda, Director of Student Development & Multicultural Programs, in Goodling 119 by noon on Wednesday, September 13th.
Election Packets will be posted soon.