York Campus Activities
The Office of Student Life and Multicultural Programs is a division of Student Affairs. We offer a variety of resources. These include:
- student activities
- co-curricular programming
- student organizations advising
By participating in these programs and initiatives, you can develop skills necessary for the workplace. These include leadership, cultural competence, communication and organization. Learn more about clubs and organizations at York Campus.
What are the clubs and organizations at HACC's York Campus?
HACC's York Campus has multiple clubs and organizations:
- Career interest organizations
- Academic honors society
- Special interest groups
- Student Government Association (SGA) —Advisor is Errol Wizda email@example.com.
Career interest organizations
- Student Nursing Organization (SNO) —Advisor is Cindy Donell firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic honors society
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) —Advisors are Mary Richards email@example.com and Connie Ludwig firstname.lastname@example.org
Special interest groups
- Spectrum (Sexual identity and gender equality) —Advisor is Dan Houloose email@example.com.
- Black Student Union (BSU) —Advisor is Randa Moulden firstname.lastname@example.org.
- White Rose Journal (HACC York's literary journal) —Advisor is Jeanne Purtell email@example.com.
- L.I.G.H.T. (Bible study) —Advisor is Pat Wolff firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Film Club —Advisor is Mary Richards email@example.com.
Who can I contact for more information?
Email Errol Wizda at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on planning and facilitating events. You can also ask about HACC York's leadership program.
How can I start a new club?
You can form a new club based on student interest. If you are interested in starting a new club, contact Errol Wizda at email@example.com.