York Campus Activities
The Office of Student Life and Multicultural Programs is a division of Student Affairs. We offer a variety of resources. These include:
- student activities
- co-curricular programming
- student organizations advising
By participating in these programs and initiatives, you can develop skills necessary for the workplace. These include leadership, cultural competence, communication and organization. Learn more about clubs and organizations at York Campus.
What are the clubs and organizations at HACC's York Campus?
HACC's York Campus has multiple clubs and organizations:
- Career interest organizations
- Academic honors society
- Special interest groups
- Student Government Association (SGA) —Advisor is Errol Wizda firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career interest organizations
- Student Nursing Organization (SNO) —Advisor is Cindy Donell email@example.com.
Academic honors society
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) —Advisors are Mary Richards firstname.lastname@example.org and Connie Ludwig email@example.com
Special interest groups
- Spectrum (Sexual identity and gender equality) —Advisor is Dan Houloose firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Black Student Union (BSU) —Advisor is Randa Moulden email@example.com.
- White Rose Journal (HACC York's literary journal) —Advisor is Jeanne Purtell firstname.lastname@example.org.
- L.I.G.H.T. (Bible study) —Advisor is Pat Wolff email@example.com.
- Film Club —Advisor is Mary Richards firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can I contact for more information?
Email Errol Wizda at email@example.com for information on planning and facilitating events. You can also ask about HACC York's leadership program.
How can I start a new club?
You can form a new club based on student interest. If you are interested in starting a new club, contact Errol Wizda at firstname.lastname@example.org.