Lancaster Campus Activities
Learn about HACC's Lancaster Campus Ambassador program.
What do student ambassadors do?
HACC's Office of Recruitment gives you the opportunity to serve as part of the Student Ambassador Program.
- Conduct campus tours
- Represent HACC at recruitment events
- Help students and families navigate the campus during their campus visit
- Provide prospective students with a look into what life would be like as a HACC student
What is the mission of the Ambassador program?
The mission of the ambassador program is to:
- Maintain a creative, fun, open and honest environment
- Enable prospective students to see HACC as a place where they can study and grow
- Give ambassador students professional experience
- Provide positive interaction for students throughout the entire recruitment process
Do I qualify for the Student Ambassador program?
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are a current student
- Are in good academic standing with a minimum of a 2.0 GPA
- Have been a part-time or full-time student at HACC. You must have been a HACC student for at least one semester prior to applying
- Want to serve in a leadership capacity
- Are an excellent communicator and possess interpersonal skills
- Can effectively and positively represent HACC
- Have a knowledge of HACC resources and services
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, self-confidence and willingness to learn
- Are committed to promoting diversity
- Are able to work within a team
Who can I contact for more information?
Laura Brito, Admissions Recruiter
HACC —Lancaster Campus