Lancaster Campus Activities
Learn about HACC's Lancaster Campus Ambassador program.
An important part of your experience and education at Harrisburg Area Community College is your involvement and participating in the numerous activities, events and programs offered on campus.The possibilities are endless! You will experience new adventures, have a wonderful time and make new friends. We encourage you to check out Student Activities &Campus Programs and the Student Government Association...Get Involved At HACC!View the Livewire (student newspaper) online at
- Career Interest Organizations
- Early Childhood Education Organization - (ECHO) (previously active)
- Radiologic Technology Student Organization (SORT)
- Students Nursing Organization (SNO. Are you a nursing student? Get involved with SNO! Meetings every Tuesday from 1-2 p.m. in Main 105.
- Clubs/Special Interest Organizations
Allies - Meets every Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. in East 316 (conference room).
- African American Student Association - Lancaster Campus - (AASA) (previously active)
- Association for Non-Traditional Students (ANTS) (previously active)
- Business Club
- Council on Affairs of Latino Organizational Resources - (CALOR)
Environmental Science Club- Meets every Tuesday from 11-12 in Main 105. Our purpose is to increase the education, awareness and community involvement. We have fun trips throughout the semester and are always open to ideas! Facebook: Lancaster Campus Environmental Science Club.
- International Student Organization - (ISO). Meets every Thursday from 3-4 p.m. in Main 105.
- Outdoor Activity Club - (OAC) (previously active)
- Paralegal Club
- Philosophy Club
- Soccer Club
- Student Government Association (SGA. Have a say in what your campus can do! Meetings every Tuesday from 9:30-11:00 in Main 105.
- Honor Societies
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society , Alpha Nu Omega Chapter
- Student Ambassador Program
- Student Publication
Voices, HACC, Lancaster Campus literary magazine. Get published! Short stories, poetry, artwork,photography and personal essays are now being accepted for the 2016 Magazine. Submit any work to Voices email: email@example.com.
Clubs change from year to year depending upon the interest of the student body. If you're interested in forming a club, contact the Student Activities Office at the Lancaster Campus, 717-358-2850