Harrisburg Campus Activities
The clubs and organizations at Harrisburg Campus enable students with a common interest to form a membership group. They also allow students to develop activities/events that form a sense of community. Clubs and organizations are active throughout the year. Learn more about clubs and organizations at HACC's Harrisburg Campus.
What is the Inter-Club Council (ICC)?
A representative from each club participates in the Inter-Club Council (ICC). This coordinating body promotes the overall coordination and support of student organizations. The Inter-Club Council is the governing body for all clubs. The ICC:
- Helps more students participate in the SGA and associated student activities.
- Creates stronger student organizations.
- Coordinates activities and social events.
- Provides the individual student organization with help, information, ideas and encouragement.
What are the clubs and organizations at HACC's Harrisburg Campus?
The active clubs and organizations are:
- S.P.B. —Student Programming Board
- Career Interest Organizations
- Architecture and Construction Club
- Culinary Club
- Engineering and Technology Club
- Nursing Student Organization
- Phi Beta Lambda (Business Club)
- Student American Dental Hygienist Association
- Surgical Technology Club
- Special Interest Organizations
- AASA —(African American Student Association)
- Allies: We Are G.L.O.W.
- American Sign Language (ASL) Club
- Ceramics Club
- Christian Student Fellowship
- Dramatic Arts Club
- Glass Club
- HACCJACC (Japanese Animation Culture Club)
- HAMEC (Harrisburg Media Entertainment Club)
- International Awareness Club
- Islamic Ummah Club
- LINKED (Learning in New Kinds of Educational Diversity)
- Mosaico Club
- Social Inquiry/Social Action Club (SISA)
- Society for Student Designers (SSD)
- Student Team Improv Comedy Klub (STICK)
- Honor Societies
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society, Alpha Nu Omega Chapter (Honors Society —by invitation only)
- Student Publications
- The Fourth Estate —The Student Newspaper
- The Wildwood Journal
Download the 2013 - 2014 Student Club Brochure (pdf).
Download the 2013 - 2014 Club Advisor Manual (pdf).
Who can I contact for more information?
Director of Student Life & Multicultural Programming
Assistant Director of Student Life & Multicultural Programming
Student Life Spec.