The clubs and organizations of the Harrisburg Campus provide an opportunity for students with a common interest to form a membership group and develop activities/events that form a sense of community. Clubs and organizations are active throughout the year.
Representative from each club participate in the Inter-Club Council (ICC), a coordinating body functioning to promote the overall coordination and support of student organizations. The Inter-Club Council is the governing body for all clubs. The roles of the ICC are designed to:
- To help more students participate in and have contact with the SGA and associated student activities, thereby creating stronger student organizations.
- To coordinate activities and social events with the organizations that more students might participate.
- To be a place where the individual student organization can bring its problems, and receive help, information, ideas, and encouragement.
Below are the currently active clubs and organizations:
- Programming Board
- S.P.B. - Student Programming Board
- Career Interest Organizations
- Architecture and Construction Club
- Culinary Club
- Engineering and Technology Club
- Nursing Students Association
- Phi Beta Lambda (Business Club)
- Student American Dental Hygienist Association
- Surgical Technology Club
- Special Interest Organizations
- AASA -(African American Student Association)
- Allies: We Are G.L.O.W.
- American Sign Language (ASL) Club
- Ceramics Club
- Christian Student Fellowship
- Dramatic Arts Club
- Glass Club
- HACCJACC (Japanese Animation Culture Club)
- HAMEC (Harrisburg Media Entertainment Club)
- International Awareness Club
- Islamic Ummah Club
- LINKED (Learning in New Kinds of Educational Diversity)
- Mosaico Club
- Social Inquiry/Social Action Club (SISA)
- Society for Student Designers (SSD)
- Student Team Improv Comedy Klub (STICK)
- Honor Societies
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society, Alpha Nu Omega Chapter (Honors Society - by invitation only)
- Student Publications
- The Fourth Estate - The Student Newspaper
- The Wildwood Journal
Director of Student Life & Multicultural Programming
Assistant Director of Student Life & Multicultural Programming
Student Life Spec.