Gettysburg Campus Activities
Getting involved in activities, events and programs can be an important part of your educational experience at HACC. We encourage you to check out student and campus programs, as well as the Student Government Association. Learn more about Gettysburg Campus activities.
What are the clubs and organizations at Gettysburg Campus?
The Gettysburg Campus has multiple clubs and organizations:
- Career interest organizations
- Special interest organizations
- Honor societies
- Student Government Association —Advisor is Jessica Knouse email@example.com. President is Courtney Schaefer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career interest organizations
- Nursing Student Organization —Is only for students enrolled in the Nursing program. Advisor is Ronda Morrison email@example.com.
- Phi Beta Lambda —Is "the nation's premier business fraternity." Advisor is Kathleen Pratt firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special interest organizations
- Campus Allies (LGBTQIA) —Provisional Advisor is Jessica Knouse email@example.com.
- Environmental Club —Advisor is Ruth Negley firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ski/Board Club —Advisors are Diane Bittle email@example.com and
Lisa Hill firstname.lastname@example.org. Information on 2014/15 club activities here
- The History Club —Advisor is Terence Havel email@example.com.
- HACC Music Club —Advisor is Lori Zeshonsky firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Programming Board —Advisor is Jessica Knouse email@example.com.
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society, Alpha Nu Omega Chapter (Invitation only) —Advisor is Catherine Frost firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I join a club?
Contact Jessica Knouse at email@example.com or 717-339-3536
How can I start a new club?
You can form a new club based on response to student interest. If you are interested in starting a new club, contact Jessica Knouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-339-3536.