Gettysburg Campus Activities
Getting involved in activities, events and programs can be an important part of your educational experience at HACC. We encourage you to check out student and campus programs, as well as the Student Government Association. Learn more about Gettysburg Campus activities!
What are the clubs and organizations at Gettysburg Campus?
The Gettysburg Campus has multiple clubs and organizations:
- Career interest organizations
- Special interest organizations
- Honor societies
- Student Government Association
Career interest organizations
- Nursing Student Organization - Is only for students enrolled in the Nursing program. Advisor is Ronda Morrison firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phi Beta Lambda - Is "the nation's premier business fraternity." Advisor is Kathleen Pratt email@example.com.
Special interest organizations
- Campus Allies (LGBTQIA) - Provisional Advisor is Jessica Knouse firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Environmental Club - Advisor is Ruth Negley email@example.com.
- Ski/Board Club - Advisors are Diane Bittle firstname.lastname@example.org and
Lisa Hill email@example.com. Information on 2015/16 club activities here
- The History Club - Advisor is Terence Havel firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Programming Board - Advisor is Jessica Knouse email@example.com.
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society, Alpha Nu Omega Chapter (Invitation only) - Advisor is Catherine Frost firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I join a club?
Contact Jessica Knouse at email@example.com or 717-339-3536
How can I start a new club?
You can form a new club based on response to student interest. If you are interested in starting a new club, contact Jessica Knouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-339-3536.