Learn about upcoming intramural and wellness events. These events take place in the Evans PE Center gymnasium unless otherwise noted. You must have a valid HACC ID with a current semester sticker to participate.
When are the activities?
Wellness classes - FREE to all HACC Students, Staff, and Faculty - must bring your HACC ID!!
- ZUMBA - Mondays, 5:15 -6 p.m.
- Yoga - Fridays, 12 p.m.
Fridays at 12 p.m.
- March 25th - Sand Volleyball
- April 1st - Flag Football
- April 8th - Ultimate Frisbee
- April 15th - Kickball
- April 22nd - Sand Volleyball
- April 29th - Flag Football
- Wednesdays - Feb 10th - April 27th 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Tuesdays - Feb 9th-April 26th 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
- Thursdays - March 17th-April 28th 1 p.m.-3 p.m.
Racquetball ladder tournament
- Email Jeanette Wingert at email@example.com to play.
Tennis ladder tournament
- Check back for details.
Who can I contact for information or suggestions?
Visit Evans 105 or email Jeanette Wingert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for events:
- Visit the Evans PE Center Front Desk.
- Call 717-780-3263.
What is the mission of HACC's Intramurals and Recreation program?
The mission of HACC's Intramurals and Recreation program is to develop student life outside of the classroom. We provide both HACC students and employees with the opportunity to participate in recreational and wellness activities. They can participate on a competitive or recreational level.
All events, programs, activities and facilities are open to all students and employees of HACC. This is without regards to race, sex, religion, age or disability.