Learn about the delayed opening schedule. HACC approves a delayed opening schedule for weather-related incidents and others.
What types of delayed openings are there?
HACC will communicate one or more of the following messages. The messages depend on the circumstances:
- HACC has cancelled all day and evening classes.
- HACC has cancelled all day classes. We will provide an update by 2 p.m. regarding classes scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. or later.
- HACC will resume operations at 4 p.m. Classes beginning at 4:30 p.m. or later will meet on a normal schedule.
- HACC has cancelled all classes beginning at 4:30 p.m. or later.
- Classes beginning at 11 a.m. or later will meet and run on the normal schedule. HACC has cancelled all classes beginning prior to 11 a.m. Employees will report at 10:30 a.m.
Will my online class be affected by delayed openings?
Online classes operate as normal during weather-related events. We understand this can cause unanticipated childcare, work or other personal challenges. HACC asks professors to use their discretion in enforcing assignment deadlines.