Career Services Events
Learn about upcoming events at HACC campuses.
- Employment Days: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Cooper Center Cafeteria
- Sept. 27: Bethany Village; Skills of Central PA, MedStaffers; Primerica Financial Services; PSECU, FedEx Ground; HMS Host; Ashley Homestore
- Oct. 03: Country Meadows & Ecumenical Retirement Communities; Cross Keys Village-The Brethren Home Community;
Nordstrom; Home Instead Senior Care; UCP Central PA; iOrbit Solutions; Patient First; Village of Pineford
- Oct. 24: The Woods at Cedar Run; DHL Supply Chain; Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Capital Area;
The AMES Companies, Inc.;High Hotels; Phillips Office Solutions; UPS; Smilebuilderz
- Nov. 08: NHS Human Services; Hershey Entertainment & Resorts; Method3; Sodexo Inc.; Aerotek; RP Management, Inc.; Seasame Temps; Bright Horizons
- Nov. 16: Ritz-Craft Corp.; Reliance Healthcare Homehealth; Hollywood Casino; Keystone Contractors Association
- Nov. 28: PA Psychiatric Institute; Hersheypark; Chapel Pointe at Carlisle; Senior Helpers
- Human Resources Panel Discussion – Country Meadows and Radisson Hotel
Come hear from those in the industry who do the hiring. What are they looking for? Skills, application, certifications that matter.
Tuesday, Sept. 26 12:30 – 1:20 p.m. C209A
(Food provided by Career Services)
- Resume Writing Workshop – Ricole Jayman
Is your resume ready? Will it get the employers’ attention? What is the important information to include?Tuesday, Oct. 3 12:30 – 1:20 p.m. C209A
(Light snacks provided)
- Job Search Guidance – Cindy Ernharth
So many sites, so little time – How do you find the job of your dreams?
Wednesday, Oct. 25 11– 11:50 a.m. C210
Lancaster Campus Events/Workshops Schedule
Lancaster Campus Main 221 Newsletter. October-December (pdf).
Career Services ~ On The Go! - "Explore, Discover and Connect" - learn more about career services and what's available, or stop by with your career-related questions. All sessions will be in the East Lobby. Explore, Discover and Connect flyer (pdf).
- Oct. 23 @ 9-10 a.m.
- Oct. 24 @ 1:30-2:30 p.m.
Resume Workshop - Get help designing an effective resume or get answers to your resume questions. All sessions will be held in Main 227. Resume Workshop(pdf).
- Oct. 11 @ Noon-1 p.m.
- Oct. 12 @ 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Nov. 8 @ 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Nov. 14 @ Noon-1 p.m.
Preparing for the Interview Workshop - Learn what employers are looking for, how to relax, develop an effective job search strategy, and more! Preparing for the Interview Workshop (pdf).
- Nov. 15 @ 5-6 p.m. in Main 227
Professional Development Career Event - What can you do as a college student to develop professionally? Attend and learn more from employment recruiters on what you can do now to have an edge over your competition! Career Event (pdf).
- Oct. 17, Time: 11 a.m.-Noon in East 203.
Internship Fair - Considering an internship for the spring or summer semester? Or perhaps you are looking to pursue a shadowing or volunteer experience? This is a great opportunity to connect with employers willing to offer these "real-life" experiences. Come prepared to make a great first impression! Internship Fair Flyer (pdf)
- Oct. 25 @ 10a.m.-1p.m. in East 203
Drop-in Resume Review Days - Are you graduating this semester? Looking for a job? Resume' drafted and ready to go? Stop during any of the following day/time's if you would like to have your resume' reviewed or have any general questions about your job search. Drop-in Resume Review (pdf).
- Nov. 29 @ Noon-3 p.m. in Main 221
- Nov. 30 @ 9-11a.m. in Main 221
- See Counseling & Advising for Career Services Assistance