For more information contact email@example.com, 717-780-2522 or stop by Cooper 218
- Employer Visit Days - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.; Cooper Student Center
Employers can sign up for one day per semester - feel free to engage students by bringing displays, handouts, giveaways, snacks
- Jan. 30
- Feb. 12 & 17
- March 12 & 17
- April 9 & 24
- Graduates Day- April 2, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.; Cooper Student Center
- Purchase regalia, bookstore discounts on HACC items, Learn about the Alumni Assn., Career Services, LinkIN info /profile shots and more!
- Health Careers Fair - April 10, 1- 5 p.m.; Select Medical
- Meet with transfer school and employers looking to hire in health care
- Public Safety Expo- June 3, 2- 6 p.m. - More information to come!
Midtown Trade & Technolgy Career Days - Midtown 2
1500 N. Third Street, Harrisburg PA (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Engineering Career Day. Feb. 21, 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Join local engineers to learn more about various types of engineering.
- Spring 2019 Employer Networking Days - FT, PT and Intern Employment Opportunities in Engineering, Architecture, Computer Careers & the Trades:
- Feb. 26 & 27
- March 19 & 20
- April 2 & 3
- April 23 & 24
Lancaster Campus Events/Workshops Schedule
Spring 2019 "Partnering For Success" Job Fair - March 20, 2019 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Employer Registration is required and the fee is $65.00, or for $90.00 you can reserve one of the limited spaces in the lobby. Employer Registration Deadline is March 1, or earlier if spaces are filled. Register here!
HACC students, alumni and community job seekers are encouraged to attend the job fair. Please plan to bring your resume and dress to impress!
Career Services Drop-in Days. We offer a variety of services on a drop-in basis. Check out our drop-in services: Cover letter review, Resume review, Interviewing tips, Career-related questions, LinkedIn Profile reviews, etc. Career Services is located in Main Building, Room 221: Drop-in Days (pdf)
- Feb. 1, 2019 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- March 1, 2019 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- April 5, 2019 from 10 a.m.-Noon
- May 3, 2019 from 10 a.m.-Noon
Career Services - On The Go. Learn how Career Services can help you start "Exploring, Discovering, and Connecting!" Stop by the East Lobby to learn more about Career Services or to ask any type of career related questions on the days/times below: On The Go!
- Jan. 31 from 5-6 p.m.
- Feb. 6 from Noon-1 p.m.
- Feb. 11 from 11 a.m.-Noon
- Feb. 21 from 10-11 a.m.
ESCAPE ROOM! Escape the "undecided" Room. Reservations are required! Escape Room (pdf) - This will be a fun event that was designed with students in mind who are unsure about their major and/or career choice.
- Feb. 26 in Main 227: Times 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 5 p.m.
- Feb. 27 in Main 227: Times 2:30 p.m., and 5 p.m.
Spring 2019 Transfer Day - Wed., March 13, 2019 in East Building, Room 203
- If you are a student planning to transfer after graduation at HACC, then mark your calendar now to meet with representatives from over 40 colleges and universities to discuss admission requirements and bachelor's programs. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
- See Counseling & Advising for Career Services Assistance