Online resources to help you in
Career Services offers skills workshops. We plan many special events throughout the year. We can meet with you for individual career-counseling appointments. Learn more about Career Services.
I am a HACC student or alumni. What job and internship opportunities are there?
How can I get help planning my career?
- Log on to the Focus Planner Free Major and Career tool.
- View online career resources.
- Download information on the Mentor Network (pdf).
I am a student organization member. How can I schedule a career topic workshop for my organization?
Contact Career Services at your campus to schedule a career topic workshop. We can also develop one to suit your organization's needs.
Workshops can cover a range of topics, including:
- Resume writing
- Effective job searching
- Interviewing skills
I am a HACC alumnus. What career services am I eligible for?
HACC alumni can use any of the services we provide. This includes career counseling and job-search assistance. Contact Career Services at your campus.
How can I help?
HACC needs alumni volunteers. You can help by:
- Becoming a student career shadow volunteer or mentor. Contact Career Services for details.
- Posting jobs and/or internships with your employer
- Getting involved with the HACC Alumni Association