The KEYS program helps students succeed at community college. Learn about the program.
Why should I enroll in the KEYS program?
Enrolling in the KEYS program offers many benefits. You get:
- Career counseling
- Financial aid guidance
- Academic support
- Incentives for accomplishments
- Personal encouragement
- College and community resource information
- Peer support
The Pennsylvania Department of Welfare in collaboration with the Pennsylvania Commission for Community Colleges may provide:
- Childcare allowance for class, study time or volunteer activities
- Transportation allowance for mileage, repairs or public travel
- Books and school supplies allowance
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for the KEYS program if you:
- Are not yet enrolled
- Are already enrolled
- Receive cash benefits (TANF recipients) and want additional training and education. This education can help you obtain self-supporting employment.