spacer Apply Now!!
Spacer HACC Home Page


Transferring to HACC

A student transferring from another college must submit an OFFICIAL transcript(s) from all previously attended colleges/universities. The college accepts transfer credits from other similarly accredited institutions. A student must have earned a grade of "C" or higher in any course for which credit is granted. Find more information about transcript evaluation. Transfer students may be advised to repeat courses if it is clearly necessary in order for them to make satisfactory progress in their curricula. Grades and GPA earned at other colleges do not transfer and are not part of the student's permanent record at HACC.
Site Map | Locations | Contact Us | Employment | Right to Know | Antidiscrimination Policy | Email Webmaster
One HACC Drive, Harrisburg PA 17110 (800) ABC-HACC   .:.  © 1996- 2014   .:.   updated: September 23, 2013
iTunesU Facebook TwitterLinked InYou Tube