General Student Cashiering:
1. Student account disputes require the following documentation in order to proceed. For cash, a valid receipt. For check,legible copy of front and back of canceled check or receipt. For Credit Card, valid copy of credit card statement disclosing payment or receipt. In addition, HACC reserves the right to determine the validity of documents provided.
2. All in person customers will be given a receipt of payment. Payments not made in-person may receive a receipt of payment upon request.
3. Our financial institution requires all person remitting payment via starter check to provide; name, address, phone number, driver's license number & student ID to the face of the starter check.
4. All checks should be made payable to HACC.
- In person payments will only be accepted at a designated Welcome Center Cashier Office on campus.
Remit payment directly to the College's financial institution:
Harrisburg Area Community College
PO Box 7480
Lancaster, PA 17604