A student wishing to change his/her program of study must complete and sign the a Change of Program / Advisor Form (pdf). The change is not official unless the student secures the signature of the advisor in the new program. To find a specific program advisor go to:
- HACC's Courses and Programs
- Choose and Area of Study from the drop down list and click search
- Choose a program from the list
- Select the advising checksheet link
- Advisor names and contact information are indicated on the bottom of each specific checksheet
Submit the completed form to the campus Welcome Center by the deadline. Program changes made after the deadline for the term will become effective for the first day of the subsequent term.
Students will follow the graduation requirements in effect for the term in which the change was made.
Get Acrobat Reader here