spacer Apply Now!!
Spacer HACC Home Page


Major and/or Advisor Change


A student wishing to change his/her program of study must complete and sign the a Change of Program / Advisor Form (pdf). The change is not official unless the student secures the signature of the advisor in the new program. To find a specific program advisor go to:

  • HACC's Courses and Programs
  • Choose and Area of Study from the drop down list and click search
  • Choose a program from the list
  • Select the advising checksheet link
  • Advisor names and contact information are indicated on the bottom of each specific checksheet

Submit the completed form to the campus Welcome Center by the deadline. Program changes made after the deadline for the term will become effective for the first day of the subsequent term.

Students will follow the graduation requirements in effect for the term in which the change was made.

Get Acrobat Reader here


Site Map | Locations | Contact Us | Employment | Right to Know | Antidiscrimination Policy | Email Webmaster
One HACC Drive, Harrisburg PA 17110 (800) ABC-HACC   .:.  © 1996- 2014   .:.   updated: January 03, 2014
iTunesU Facebook TwitterLinked InYou Tube