Documentation Required for a Psychological Disability
- Documentation must be recent and reflect student's curremt level of functioning.
- Testing/assessment must be conducted by a licensed mental health professional.
- Documentation must be typed on official letterhead and include the date, name, title and professional credentials of the evaluator.
- Psychological testing information stating the specific test(s) (e.g. Wechsler, Stanford…) and/or assessment procedures.
- State the specific disability.
- Describe the limits the disability imposes, especially the impact of the disability on a major life activity in an educational setting.
- State the specific recommendations for academic adjustments/accommodations.
* Yearly updates may be required due to the changeable nature of the disability.
*All documentation is maintained confidential.
**Student: Please provide name, address, and telephone number so that we may contact you after documentation has been reviewed.